Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions...

I would have to say that 2008 was a monumental year for our little branch of the Thomas family, for me in particular. My single resolution for this year is to not make any resolutions. I hate letting myself down, which I always feel like I do. I have spent the latter half of 2008 becoming a (much) healthier me, and I am very excited to continue this into the new year and hopefully drag my family along with me. This is the first new year in a longer time than I care to count back that I am healthy and not wishing I was thinner, or made more money, or that I was thinner (oh wait, did I already say that one?) I am already well on my way and I am looking forward to what is in store for us in 2009. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey brooke! It is fun to see how you and your family are doing! Check out our blog!
kate shannon

Brooke said...

Hey there, long time no see, I will just do that!