Thursday, January 1, 2009

Picture Update

Sometimes it takes me a while to update, but I try and make up for it by cramming as much as I possibly can into one post. Thank goodness Liza and the kids came down over the holidays so I was forced to upload my pictures from the camera, so thanks to them, here is the last month or so of our lives in pictures:

My little angel (no, seriously)! He was a little angel for his school Christmas program that told us the story of Jesus' birth. It was great, except when he started yawning and picking his nose. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that.

Here are me and my little buddy, just posing for Daddy. I would have to say that he is pretty dang cute!

More of my little angel...
We were very fortunate to have the Polar Express come to Lubbock this year and all of the cousins went in their jammies and we went on a real train to "The North Pole" where we picked up Santa and his elves, we had a good time, especially the kiddos.
I just couldn't resist this profile of Garth Le's cousin.
This picture is actually kind of funny because it shows how high the kids have to look up at the TV at my brother and sister-in-law's house now that they mounted the TV over the fireplace. I'm afraid if we go there too much we will get "tv neck".

Two little cuties that are anxiously awaiting our trip to the North Pole.

The boys had fun with our punched out tickets on the Polar Express. Not quite as magical as the book or Movie, but entertaining nonetheless.

This is an adorable picture of Garth Le holding his cousins hands as they were waiting for Santa to come, I just couldn't resist the great sepia tone photo op.

Daddy got a little sleepy waiting on the train for Santa.

BFF's

Garth Le got a little bummed at how long it was taking for us to get to the North Pole.

Liza came to visit us and she took the plunge and cut off over 10 inches of hair to donate to Locks of Love. Read about it here.

More gorgeous hair pics

(Wow, as you can see, these pictures are really out of order and I am too afraid to lose formatting to switch it around, so sorry about the wacky flow) Garth Le really loved his Leapster, even though he did drop it in the toilet the next day. We were very relieved when it decided to come back to life after drying out for a day.

More hair pics, at Target, as usual. We had a blast and now we sort of have the same hair even though I am pretty sure Liza pulls it off far better than I.

For the grand finale...(not intentional, just turned out that way)...this is what Kelton looked like after the Polar Express. You are most likely asking yourself a few things: Does Kelton have an incontinence issue? Was the ride really that exciting? Did Kelton have a little too much hot cocoa on the trip? Did Santa spill holiday cheer all over Kelton's lap? Well, none of the above are true. As it happens, his 3 year old son had a little too much hot cocoa to drink and happened to fall asleep on the way back from the North Pole and just as we are all getting off of the train, Kelton starts to get a warm and tingly sensation, and although he may have been feeling the Christmas spirit, he was also getting a good soaking from his son as well. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy birthday to my Mom and Liza, both New Year's babies. Hope you all are well.

1 comment:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

I still don't see me in autumn isn't that wierd! You look great in all of the pics. I really appreciate that there are none of me eating that always makes me happy. Hope you are feeling better i have been thinking of you!