Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Day in The Life

Inspired by a friend of mine's post about her daily activities (her blog is private, so I won't bother with the link), I thought I would throw mine into the mix because it was pretty fun to read hers. Although I don't have a 3 year old and twin one year olds like she does and it's not that I think my life is so interesting, it might be fun to look back at down the road.

6:30-Alarm goes off (for the first time)
7:30-I get up (no, that's not a typo)
7:30-7:45-I brush my teeth, get dressed brush my hair and kiss my sleeping boys goodbye
8:00-Get to work (where I should have been at 7:30, but hey, it is Saturday and I am the boss)
8:00-7pm: Work, blog, work some more
7:15-Meet my parents and husband at the country club for "birthday night"
8:00-cook hot wings for Super Bowl party tomorrow (that will happen while I am at work, shocker)
9:00-Shower and fix my hair for a quick exit in the morning (hence the getting up and being out the door in 10-15 minutes flat)
9:45-Pray with my boys and read scriptures before laying down with Garth Le and most likely falling asleep in his bed until I wake up in the middle of the night and come to my bed with Garth Le following shortly after (sometimes I don't even know why we start out in his bed)

That is pretty much how everyday I work goes minus the country club dinner, and usually I am cooking food for lunches at work instead of hot wings for the game, but that is pretty much it.

I would like to add that we have been having some really cold mornings lately with frozen roads and a bit of snow. We park the cars outside (we haven't completely unpacked from our move almost a year ago) so they always have frost on the windshield. Garth has been getting up at least an hour before he has to and starts my car and scrapes my windshield for me. I think that is very sweet, and also a huge motivator for getting remote start in any of our next cars!

No comments: