Friday, April 16, 2010

Pictures From Cousin Sara

My cousin Sara (not to be confused with my sister-in-law Sarah) took some great pictures at our house on Sunday with her new camera...

This is a great candid shot of Garth Lee playing with Eliza's phone...just silly!

So cozy...this was after I broke down and let my mom give Gavin a bottle of breast milk...he was nursing ALL afternoon and it is really hard to play hostess when you have a baby hanging off your boob...so I gave in and he sucked it down and is showing yet another glimpse of the 'milk coma', showing it works just as well if the milk is coming from a bottle.
Gavin looks a lot like my OB here...kind of funny, in a creepy sort of way ;) I tried to post a picture of him here, but the only one I could find wouldn't let me copy the picture, so here's the link:
http://www.covenanthealth.org/view/apps/FindAPhysician/Detail.aspx?ID=254

He is VERY concerned about something here (most likely why he looks so much like my gyno)...Gavin has very expressive eyebrows ;)

There are those brows again

This is Sara showing off her camera's zoom...I'm jealous.

Sooooooo cozy! Love it.

Here are Garth Lee and Autumn...so serious...looks like they are talking about health care and the economy again ;)
Well excuse me now while I go shopping for a new camera.

2 comments:

Tara said...

soo cute. she's a great photographer.

San Diego Spendloves said...

What a beautiful baby!!!! Congrats.