Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Photos--All of Them

After a baby is born, sleeping when the baby sleeps is very smart...but after a couple of months, it becomes lazy (in my own humble opinion)...not that a nap here and there is not warranted (and just so happens to be my favorite pastime), it is time for me to get some stuff done other than just sleeping/feeding/changing/etc. So today I am doing stuff while the baby sleeps...I got dinner in the crock pot (yes this counts as cooking dinner), took a shower, pumped milk, did some dishes, folded laundry, downloaded our pictures, checked email, blogged...oh crap, he's waking up...lesson #1, they don't sleep as long when your warm body is not right next to them...oh well, maybe tomorrow we will be back to "sleeping when the baby sleeps", I'll keep you posted ;o)



















No comments: