Monday, November 23, 2009

Gavin Says Hi!


So here is another blurry phone camera picture of a picture, but I still think it is pretty easy to see what it is. (BTW, Garth ordered me a camera today so it should be here in the next couple of weeks). When we got the ultrasound the tech that was doing it kept apologizing that we didn't get better pictures, but he is frank breech meaning he is completely folded in half with both his legs/feet in front of his face so we didn't get too many good shots of his face, but here we got a pretty good profile and his little hand is waving at us. We don't go back for another ultrasound until January 11th, but the good news is that one should really tell us the size of this guy, if he is on the bigger side. He is measuring a week or 2 big already on the ultrasounds, but I am actually measuring a week or 2 behind in uterus size (they don't really start to worry unless you are measuring 4 weeks big or small though since the measurement of the uterus is pretty subjective with a tape measure), so I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens with that, but nothing to be worried about at this point. My next appointment with the doctor is in December and I don't expect anything major at that one, probably will start going every 2 weeks after that since I will be in my 3rd trimester...sometimes it feels like this has lasted forever I guess because we have tried for so long, but times like right now make me feel like it is going sooooo fast. I am excited though to meet Gavin and to introduce him to the most awesome big brother and Daddy a little boy could ever have. Hopefully I will get the nursery going this week off so I will post pictures when we are done and when my camera comes in.

No comments: