Friday, November 13, 2009

Drumroll Please..............

Well I think we have come up with a name compromise, and by compromise, I mean Garth Lee picked the whole thing, which I think is fair :) So i am 99.9% sure that Garth Lee's baby brother's name is going to be Gavin Randall Thomas...almost sure enough to order the monogrammed stuff. Maybe he will have a future as a Corn Flakes spokesman since the only hesitation I have for this name is that the initials are GRT...

I am so happy he is so active inside of me, I worry so much about him all the time just like I did with Garth Lee and I do know that the worry never stops but at least I can see Garth Lee now and kiss and hold him. I can truly say now that over the last week or so it has hit me that I am going to be a mommy again and that this is for real. I am so excited to meet this guy. I secretly am hoping that he will look like my hubby since Garth Lee pretty much is a male clone of me, a "boy Brooke" if you will (not that it's a bad thing necessarily, he fortunately models after his daddy in behavior and disposition), maybe Gavin will look more like his daddy...either way, I'm really looking forward to what is ahead for us and I know it will be grrrrrrrrrreat!

1 comment:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

That is a GGGGRRRRTTTTT post! We can't wait to meet him either! So excited for you and so glad you are enjoying this expereince!