Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures

We had a very fun family Thanksgiving. We went to my parents' house and we were joined by my 2 aunts and uncles, my cousins Kenny and Sara, the Clements and of course Granny. It was really very nice and the food was good. My dad fried a turkey and it was REALLY good and moist, we cooked the first ham from Horton II and it turned out OK. I think I overcook ham because I am worried that it isn't actually cooked so it gets dry. I guess I have 3 more chances with this piggy to perfect it, so maybe the Easter ham will be better, it wasn't bad though. The kids had a blast and we ate A LOT, so I would say it was certainly a success. Hope you all also had Happy Turkey Days!

Mom and Sara...thanks Sara for the pictures, I was still waiting on the camera to come in the mail, so these are her pictures...hope they aren't copyrighted or at least I hope I have given her sufficient credit (she makes me nervous...she's a lawyer ;))

Garth Lee and Brooke Clement having fun with the whipped cream.
Papa Randy and I comparing "baby" bellies. I feel like I must also say that my belly contained twins at the time...Baby Gavin AND my Thanksgiving dinner belly...I'm really not that big yet (I don't think).
Baby "Mo", just too cute for words.

No comments: