Tuesday, August 19, 2008

11.21.08

Twilight moved up its opening! It looks like they have posted some stills from the actual movie and they don't look cheesy at all, so much better than the promo pics. I am very excited about our girls' night for the opening. I think I will get Garth and garth out of the house and we will have it at my house, we could get a hotel room, but I think it would be more fun at the house, I don't know, I guess we will see. Maybe we need to get a hotel room and the dads and kids can stay at our house. I know Liza is a go, hopefully at least Emily will come (the only Reed sibling I have yet to meet), then maybe some others will want to come to, we will do girly stuff and just have a good time. I can't wait!!! Only 3 months and 2 days to go! Woo Hoo! In case you are wondering, yes, I am that big of a nerd, and proud of it!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

woooo whooooo!!!

Sara said...

Brooke, who took that awesome pic of Garth Le? Sooooooooo good.

Brooke said...

It was Ken who used to work as a tech here, he did a great job, I have lots of great ones.