Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Public

Sorry for the whole "going private" scare. I have found it to be way more of a hassle than I thought, so here we are back naked for the world to see. I just have a really hard time believing the world is really that interested when I only have a few friends who are remotely interested, kwim? Anyways, I actually have lots of stuff to blog about, but I want to get my pictures downloaded first. Please bear with me, hopefully I will get them on here tonight and blog about them tomorrow. I know you will be waiting anxiously...mom :)

Well, I guess I could go ahead and post this picture:
If you have never tried REALLY hard to get pregnant, you may not even really be able to see these lines very well, but if you have tried REALLY hard, then these lines are VERY obvious to you. I stopped taking pictures of them when they were darker, but we have already had 2 ultrasounds and have seen the heartbeat (one of the few advantages of being fertilly challenged), so it is actually for real and hopefully this little one will stick. We are of course very excited and are looking forward to our March baby.
P.S. Yep, you are totally looking at a picture of something I've peed on...that is so gross!

9 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you're public again. Congratulations on everything. Garth's license and the new baby. That is so exciting. I love the picture of Garth Lee in his goggles!

The Strattons said...

Welcome back to the public eye. I can totally see the lines!! Congrats. The Thomas Clan is taking over the world!! Miss you guys!

Lyle said...

That is jsut fabulous news. In case you hadn't heard, Rhonda and I are expecting another baby in October. We're not 100% sure what the little one is. There wasn't much cooperation when we had the ultrasound.

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

I am so very excited for you guys! Things are so very right and good with your family right now! Enjoy the good times! Luv Ya!

The Munk Family said...

Congratulations! We are way excited for you growing family.

Brooke said...

Thanks everybody!

larshannon said...

Huge congratulations, even if it is gross to see a peed on stick! :)

Vinyl Wonders said...

Brooke & Garth- I cried when I found out you guys are pregnant! I am so very excited! I wish you all the luck in the world with baby # 2 and I am so so so so so happy for you!! I am tearing up thinking about this little miracle and I am so excited. Congrats!

Danielle

San Diego Spendloves said...

Congratulations. I have not done much on the computer for most of July and Aug. and so this was great to read. I can not tell you how excited I am for you all!!!