Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure It's ESPN...

Or ESP, or maybe even PMS, but I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I got online and checked the Texas State Board of Pharmacy website and I saw my husband on there, with a license number, a for real pharmacist. I got up this morning and got to work, checked the website and what did I see...you can probably guess (or already got a call this morning at 8 am) that he WAS there, he IS licenced FOR REAL!!!!!! Can't you hear the HUGE sigh of relief (and the jumping up and down) coming from our house?!?!?!?! Garth is officially official. He has a license number and everything. He called CVS and they already want him to come in to cover for them, surprise, surprise. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! The last 6 years of our lives has been consumed with pharmacy school, and that isn't even counting the 4 years of undergrad before that. Wow, 10 years, I can't believe it's over (or just really starting). As Sarah said, we are "like" real grown ups now.

I would just like to add that I would not trade these years we spent in school, together, struggling with a young family, for ANYTHING. We have learned so much about one another and we have learned to lean on each other and count on each other. Thanks for all the support and encouragement from everyone.

3 comments:

The Strattons said...

Congrats on becoming "'like' real grown ups now"! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope we can become grown ups like you one day! Miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Hey Brooke. Good to see you today. Shoot me an email so I can give you permission to my blog or just give me your email!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.