Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Back :(





Last night, Garth Lee's hernia was much bigger (these pictures are from the first time we went to the doctor--the last one is after pushing it back in) and we were not able to completely reduce the hernia (which is not a good thing). At least this time, they just sent us to the surgeon instead of having us come in. We have an appointment with the urologist in the morning, so I guess we will know more after that. I hate to say "I told you so"...oh wait, no I don't--"I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"
P.S. Those are my fingers in the pictures, I was trying to make sure I didn't inadvertently produce some sort of prosecutable photographs, but they ended up still looking questionable...

1 comment:

Lyle said...

He's a bit young for power lifting ain't he...? Oh I forgot, He's a Texan. ;-). I hope all goes well with the hernia.