Thursday, July 2, 2009

Going Private

It kind of stinks, and no I haven't had any weird stalkers or anything, I just think I would feel more comfortable posting whatever I wanted to. I am so glad that I have had people stumble upon me and I hope that I get everyone's comments so that you can all get on. Please comment to this post if you would like to be added to 'the list'. I think I will do it in the next couple of weeks so I can give the laggers time to respond (you know who you are).

For a laugh, go to this post on The Meanest Mom (her posts are usually cute, but this one made me laugh out loud): http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/bike-raffle.html

Her blog says to make sure and don't take anything from her site without proper attribution, so I hope I have done enough and I don't get in trouble since I don't remember my APA reference formatting, especially not for blogs. This lady is so honest and FUNNY!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Nette said...

Please add me to the list of people that love hearing about your life!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

please include me on your vip list i like to feel special!