Thursday, October 2, 2008

I NEED A BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!

I know I only have a couple of readers, but my 'blogstyle' is stressing me out! I never want to come to my blog because it is such a pain to read and I have tried to make it look better, but it just gets worse! Help me! I know so many other people who have awesome blogs and maybe they (or their sister who's name starts with an Em and ends with an ily) can help me? I really don't want to call anyone out to help me, because that would be rude, but maybe somebody (Liza), anybody (Liza) may find it in their hearts or PC's (or MAC, whatever the case may be) to ask somebody (Emily), anybody (Emily) to help me with this problem.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

If only I could decipher these coded messages... I have no "cute blog makeover" skills. I think I might know someone who could help you though. Let me see what I can do :)

Don't you know how much I hate word verification???

emily w. said...

I feel like Batman responding to the "Bat Signal". Don't worry Brooke, help is on the way.

Just email me your blogger email acct, password and any requests for your blog look.

emilyrwhite@mac.com

Eliza said...

I love the new look!! Doesn't she do nice work?