Monday, June 9, 2008

Smarty Pants

Ok, so I know this is annoying, but I just have to say I must have the smartest kid ever. On Sunday, he was drawing on his doodle paper and he said "look mommy, my name". He actually wrote his name for the first time and it was very good. For some reason, he draws his "A" upside down, very well, but upside down. I have also noticed recently that when he draws, it actually resembles what he is trying to draw. He drew a picture of me during church that had pretty distinguishable breasts, my hands were extended from my smile, but all-in-all it was fairly accurate. I think I will have to start a virtual fridge as other bloggers I frequent have started. I know I keep promising pictures and things, I will have to wait until my next 3 day weekend and I will sit down and really vamp it up.

No comments: