Friday, June 13, 2008

Not Much New...

So as the title reads, there is not much going on, but I don't want to let my blog go by the wayside. Garth us still on rotation in Abilene (2 more weeks, woohoo!). He is actually on the road right now coming home for the weekend. Grandma spent the night at our house last night so they could just stay at the house until Daddy gets home. Garth Le was very excited to have the sleep-over. We all got in the hot tub then watched Batman and Garth Le fell asleep, it was really fun.

I got Princess groomed Tuesday and I told them to "shave" her. I didn't think they would take me literally, but I am pretty sure if I let her stay out for very long she would get a sunburn. Oh well, it will last us a long time. The groomers cut her a little on her side (very small, I didn't notice until they told me) and so the next time we bring her in she will get groomed for free. Garth Le hates it when we cut Princess' hair, he likes her hair long. It is kind of funny, every day he is surprised that her hair is still gone, that it didn't magically reappear over night.

It has been HOT here. I don't think there has been a day with under 100 high for the last few weeks. It is still 95 at 10 pm, that is just crazy! The good news is the hot tub has been staying at about 100 without the heater on, so I guess we are saving some energy there. Our last electric bill was $300 (including water) and it has just gotten hotter, so I am really dreading the bill this month. I guess that is what you get for having a big house (poor me).

All my blog buddies are on vacation, so I am going through withdrawals, but I know that there will be really good stuff when they get back! We are going to go to Dallas with Liza, Jerm and the kids 4th of July weekend so that we can have some fun and so Jake can go see his doctor. I think it will be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: