Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't Be Fooled ;)

My wonderful husband is working every waking (and sleeping) hour for the next month in order to make sure we stay covered on insurance while he transitions jobs. His "transition" is actually just him working both full time jobs. I am still having to work my normal schedule (minus a day here and there) which is making us have crazy hectic schedules...anyways, long story short, one of Garth's very limited days off this month (I think one of only 2) was today and since I had to work, the "boys" had a wonderful Saturday together.

I didn't hear anything from them until 11am, since that is around when they woke up and right before they went to the golf store to get Daddy's new golf bag. Garth texts me about 1:00 from IHOP and sends me this picture:













Sooooo cute I was thinking, what a healthy late late breakfast/lunch for the little man (minus the hot chocolate...well it probably has calcium in it). I called him up and asked why they decided to go to IHOP and Garth told me in a 'duh' sort of voice that "Garth Lee wanted pancakes" (he is soooooo not spoiled). So obviously IHOP is pretty much the only place to get pancakes at 1 in the afternoon....then I asked the obvious question after receiving the above picture: "but didn't he have fruit?" Garth told me to wait, he just sent me another picture...













Oh yeah, that's more like it...well at least he didn't fill up on that calcium laced hot chocolate so he would have plenty of room for the pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream with a side of bacon ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, he is growing up so fast!! Hannah too.. She is asking lots of "marry" questions. "mommy, are you and daddy marry already?" that sort of thing... who will I marry? On and on... I'm guessing it's normal at their age. Just wanted to say HI. Little Garth is adorable!

Sara said...

Hey, so sorry I missed the shower! I had to work, but will deliver a present soon! Miss u!