Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The "G" is Silent...

Our name game is ongoing... and it doesn't seem like anyone is budging. 2 nights ago I was trying to ease Garth Lee into the naming of his little brother Jackson since it seems like that is the consensus. I said "Don't you think it would be cute to have a little brother and we name him Jackson and we call him Jax?" Garth Lee said "Nope, don't you think it would be cute to name him Gavin and we could call him Gav?"...touche...This morning, Garth Lee woke up and told me that we could name the baby Jackson, which really surprised me until his next comment came. He said "We can name him Jackson, but we will call him Gavin."

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! Name him Jackson and call him Gavin... too funny! When I was pregnant we were calling ours Eli and Addison.. when we changed our minds to Elizabeth, Hannah said "Where'd Addison go???" For the record I think both are great names... can't go wrong!