Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tonight is the Night

I am a little nervous and a lot excited about the movie premiere tonight. I am so excited because I am obviously obsessed with the Twilight series, but I am nervous that the movie won't be great. It is hard to go into a movie when you LOVED the book, knowing that the movies never live up to the hype. There are 8 screens showing in Lubbock and they are all sold out. I hope to have a happy excited post tomorrow after I see the movie.

Oh yeah, drumroll please..........

Garth has decided that he is going to work for CVS. We are actually both really excited about the decision. We have been weighing options of several different places and CVS really has stood out from the rest and they made us an offer we could not refuse. Today Garth and I both had lunch with the regional pharmacy supervisor and the pharmacist that will become Garth's partner when he graduates and we had a great visit. Garth will start interning after Thanksgiving and we are home free as long as he passes his licensure exams. Yay!

No comments: