Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy Graduation and Father's Day Honey!

Garth got a pretty awesome present today, thanks to some awesome wheeling and dealing by myself and Grandpa. I am so happy for him and I am pretty excited about the purchase myself. It is going to be hard to not get to drive it since all of our new vehicles up to this point have been 'mine' and Garth has graciously taken to driving the 'old' cars. But this one is his and I am thrilled for him. He will probably let me drive it sometimes (maybe). It is really roomy and just what he wanted.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

That's awesome!!! I think this big ol truck suits him better then the Camerro. Congratulations Garth you deserve it!!

Amy said...

Love the new truck! Little Garth is NOT so little anymore!! He's soo cute!