Monday, September 22, 2008

Garth Le's 4th Birthday--with Pictures

Garth Le painted this birthday boy shirt on his actual birthday and we went to play at 50th Street Caboose and had a birthday ice cream and singning and lots of games.

Yummy!!!

I bought a pre-iced sheet cake with the blue and grey around the edges and I freehanded the Blue and the ruff ruff, which of course meant Happy Birthday, and I think it came out pretty well if I do say so myself.


We also made cookies together, it wasn't until after they were all done and we were watching Blue's Clues that I noticed that there are actually 4 toes, but I don't think anyone noticed and we had a lot of fun making them.


Before the party started, Garth Le got to do his handprint and birthday on the wall of the Jumpin' Jungle where we had the party, this was arguably his favorite part.

Of course there was a football game on, so my husband and father were more than pleased to stop pretending like it was OK to miss it when they figured out there was a TV with it on at the party.

Big, bouncy slide, a 4 year old's dream come true


The blowing of the candle


Blue frosting...always a fun choice with kiddos

Aunt Sarah and Bubbe, always excited to get pictures taken of them while eating cake...blue cake

Garth Le made quite a haul, Thanks Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

you did an awesome job with the cake. We're sorry we missed it but I'm so glad we got to hang out in Dallas together. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Don't forget my shoes :)