Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Cards

Liza so generously volunteered to take some family pictures for us even though she was a lot under the weather. We went to Hobby Lobby and got some decorations and diddied up the fireplace, so here are the results. Hopefully I will actually send the cards this year.

Garth really has issues with smiling for pictures, I think it is a man thing, even Garth Le has a little bit of a painful expression in this one.

Oh so cute and cozy by the fire.

Aren't we the happy couple.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I must say they all turned out really cute. I think it was the subject matter and not the photographer.

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Brooke those are GREAT!! My favorite is the one of you and your man. The family ones are cute also Garth Le looks so big and older. Does Auutmn look that old b/c I think he looks a lot older than her! Your family is so beautiful! Luv Ya!

Torrie said...

Cute pictures. Garth Le is such a handsome little boy. I also like the one of you and Garth by yourself. I was going to take pictures of the kids yesterday for our card but Avery fell on a trampoline and got a bit of road rash on her forehead.